Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 23: Payday


30th June


Started the day with music and newspapers. As I got into the office, my colleagues were having their EURO 2008 result talk.

  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
  • Look into Tayton View Project
  • Payday
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Amin Rafie Project

I had to produce a roof plan drawing for the pre-existing building and will work on the elevation drawings tomorrow. As for the 3D model, there will be more changes which I will have to amend tomorrow following Mr. Azhar's instructions.

Tayton View Project

I spent almost the entire day manually rendering several sheets for the submission drawings. I will be continuing from where I left off tomorrow.

Payday

I got my first paycheck today and after the boss left the office, I immediately rushed to a bookstore I visited earlier and purchased books I was interested in which I did not have enough money a couple of hours ago. I now truly understand the power of payday; with money comes great responsibilities.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Payday was once again as fun as the first time. My colleagues got half pay again and things started to get hectic as soon as the boss left the office. I had my own fun too. I managed to copy every single song from every single colleague at my firm. Quite an accomplishment.

End of Day 23

No comments: