Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 24: Post payday syndrome


1st July


As I entered the office, my colleagues were deciding how they could spend their wages. They did ask me how much I had left as well since they knew I spent a huge portion of mine on books the previous day.

  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Amin Rafie Project

I started by building up elevation drawings for the pre-existing building which will soon be demolished but is still needed for the submission stage. As I completed the drawings, I moved on to the 3D model which had changes to be made from the previous day. I mended the windows according to Mr. Azhar's specifications and later did the layout for the building.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The post payday syndrome continued until lunch hour. As we got out of the office, my colleagues had a sudden desire to have something different for lunch. We went around in circles asking each other for suggestions but remained standing on the walkway for a couple of minutes. Finally they decided on KFC (there goes my pledge of avoiding fast food for the entire semester break). When we got back to the office, work proceeded as usual until the boss left. My colleagues went on a partial rampage and started playing hide and seek, robber and cop and shooting invisible bullets at each other much to my amusement, they were exactly like little children .

End of Day 24

PS: I have no choice but to complete my report by Thursday since the boss wants to look at it before this weekend

No comments: