Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 25: Rush


2nd July


Was walking to the office when I saw Jafirul. He got a new MP3 headset. Now he won't be needing mine.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
  • Look into Tayton View Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

I was given the task of designing the balcony area of the master bedroom which will include a walkway and a Koi fish pond. The designs were simple as I referred to a detailed section drawing of another project. Besides that, an area surrounding the ground floor needed some design touch up. The design were to sit on a retaining wall therefore I added pebble slabs for the proposed design.

Amin Rafie Project

Minor change to the porch area. The client wanted the roof to span quite a distance therefore I had to amend the 3D model and added columns to support the new length. There were changes to the doors as well which involves removing a couple of frames.

Tayton View Project

Started working on the submission drawings again. Not much needed to be done from where I left off therefore I managed to finish up my part fast.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

As I was working on the Tayton View Project, Amir and Jafirul encouraged me to take my sweet time and work at the slowest pace I could ever achieve. I should know why, they wanted to relax and color at the expense of delaying submission. Mr. Azhar came over to tell me that the meeting with the client was brought forward by one day which means I have to work a day faster then what I originally planned.

End of Day 25

No comments: