Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 41: Departure

25th July

I arrived late at work today as I had to make an appointment with the doctor foremost. I was sick but was reluctant to obtain a sick leave as today would be my last day. I came into office today prepared to tackle my final task at aaza.

  • Look into Office Library
  • Look into Bukit Tunku
  • Progress Report
  • Farewell salute
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Office Library

As today was my final day at aaza, I set out to accomplish what I have been assigned to do since the very first day. It was obvious that I would not be able to complete this task but hopefully I would be able to reduce the burden of filing the catalogs after I leave. I started labeling necessary folders following different categories and made sure the labeling was colored to keep things more organized. However, due to the unnecessary system I have prolonged the task even further and ended up going home without accomplishing much.

Bukit Tunku Project

Finally I was assigned to work on some photoshop work. Mr. Azhar would be presenting some designs and requested for a nice colored drawing. I managed to pick up a few tricks from Wafie and will probably find it useful in the future.

Progress Report

I presented my progress report and timesheet marking the end of my final day at aaza. Going through the report, Mr. Azhar realized that I had indeed partaken in a great number of projects. Small talk came right after. Finally he presented me with my check with an added bonus of RM100 from the contract. We shook hands a few times before I finally walked out of his office.

Farewell salute

My farewell was a short and brief one since it was a small firm. Got a present from my colleagues unwrapped even till now, shook hands with everyone and exchanged information.


End of Day 41

No comments: