Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 40: Farewell lunch

24th July

As I entered into the office, I comfortably sat on Hady’s seat again as I heard news that he extended his sick leave.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Progress Report
  • Farewell lunch
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

I started work past noon on the project and only updated the bathroom layout plans. The layering on the project was a little out of place and with Amir’s help I managed to correct part of it before it was time to go home.

Progress Report

I spent half of the day working on the progress report which was supposed to be presented today but Mr. Azhar left home from work earlier than I had expected. Therefore, I assume the report presentation would be held tomorrow.

Farewell lunch

Mr. Azhar treated us to chicken rice in a stall nearby the firm. Not bad a choice. We had small talks and laughs. I am grateful indeed for the free treat. We had chicken rice, some add-ons and fruits.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Honestly I feel heavy hearted as tomorrow will be my last day at the firm. I can proudly claim my first ever working experience is great.

End of Day 40

No comments: