Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 28: Overload

8th July

I woke up and it was pouring heavily outside. Not the perfect start to a day as I missed my breakfast and got soaked in the rain. As I reached my office, I remembered the stall by the road which my boss recommended. It was tasted good yet too much oil in every single dish

  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Amin Rafie Project

Amendments on the pre-existing building for the Amin Rafie Project came underway. The drawings were about completed so I didn’t have much to do except changes to produce a drawing worth submitting. Soon after completing the drawings, I saved the file to which will be passed on to Jafirul for compilation tomorrow.


Bukit Tunku Project

After a meeting with the client, Mr. Azhar informed me of a few changes which he would like me to get started on soon after I’m done with the Amin Rafie Project. The amendments included an additional design to the handrail, window changes and the decorative elements on the retaining wall. I did not manage to complete the design changes on the retaining wall and was interrupted do make some drawing changes to the plan and elevations of the project.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Mr. Azhar came over while I was working on the Amin Rafie Project and notified me that the site visit is postponed to tomorrow.

End of Day 28

No comments: