Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quote of the Day


"When you finish your training and return to college, you can still contact or drop by at the firm anytime. If you need help for information you can find me. I will help you in any way I can.”
Azhar Zainal Abidin

I think my boss is THE architect to start industrial training with. He gave me so much although I returned so little; encouragement, information, secrets and free lunch. I could feel the compassion, excitement and enthusiasm in ever word he spoke. He shared his mistakes made as an architect and experience learned from it without concealing weakness in the profession which I find to be truly admirable. In that brief meeting, I had a newfound respect for my boss and saw him close to a substitute fatherly figure. If I was given three wishes, one would be for him to be able to expand and strengthen aaza.

No comments: