Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 29: Low battery

9th July

The past few days had been hectic and I think I’ve almost reached my limit. As soon as I got up from bed, I was dead tired as though I did a hundred pushups on the spot. I drove to office feeling tired and sleepy and upon arrival, I slept in the car. Woke up soon after, went into the office and resumed work despairingly.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

Started work on the construction drawings. The changes were minimal but consumed a lot of time as the construction drawings were hard to read. Once the drawings here amended, I resumed design proposals for Spanish/ Malay styled deco. I started the designs on AutoCAD and after coming up with two designs which I am not proud of, I imported the file into Sketch Up and started patching things up into a 3D model.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

After lunch hour my boss did not return to the office as he had a meeting on the Kota Damansara Project which he was supposed to bring me along. I guess he saw me occupied, tired and moody and decided not to. I worked on the Bukit Tunku Project until I could not work anymore and decided to sleep instead. Yes, you heard me right. I shamelessly slept at the entrance of the office where there was a comfortable couch; in full view of all my colleagues, secretary and possible clients. Work hour ended and my colleagues woke me up, I was still tired and doubtful if I could drive.

End of Day 29

No comments: