Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 30: Two down, three to go

10th July

I missed breakfast again and had to get food at the stall in front of my office. As I was walking towards the office, I saw Amir and we entered together.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Look into Tayton View Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

The 3D model I worked on earlier was becoming more of a burden to the computer then I had imagined. However, I continued to ignore the lag and resumed work like any other day. I started into building up a few designs and pasted the repeated patterns to produce an art deco. After two hours of working on the project, the computer started to lag. It was quite common for my computer to lag for a prolong period of time so I decided to wait it out. Thirty minutes later and it was still lagging. An hour later and no change at all. Two hours later and. . .

Tayton View Project

Tired of waiting for my computer to recover, I started manually rendering submission drawings for this project. As I got onto the fine print, I had to use the color pencils instead and worked my way until the day ended.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Apparently, Amir’s computer also had technical difficulties therefore he could not get anything done. He spent the entire day breathing down someone else’s back.

End of Day 30

No comments: