Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 31: Road trip

11th July

As usual I arrived at work early and wanted to begin my routine task of reading. To my horror I couldn’t find my book along with my ten dollar Russian currency bookmark. When I got into my office, I found my book . . . lying beside the keyboard.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Look into Tayton View Project
  • Road trip
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

Resuming from where I left off previously, I continued the art deco designs which still lags the computer. Although not as heavy as the previous day but it managed to keep me at bay. In the end, I decided to shift my attention to the Koi pond which is less of a burden to the computer. After completing the pond area, I changed my interest back to the designs. I decided to hold that area and focus on it at home as it takes much less a time to work on a design from home.

Tayton View Project

The lagging on the computer while I was working on the Bukit Tunku Project became unbearable and I decided to do something more productive. After touching up on the final rendering for the submission drawings, I was done.

Road Trip

I did not want to start on the designs for the Bukit Tunku Project as the lag would just make it pointless. As I was walking around in the office, I overheard a conversation among my colleagues. They needed to get some submission drawings printed as soon as possible. I offered to drive over to the shop and get the drawings as I was itching to get out of the office. I used Amir’s car. Traveling with a car other then your own with the freedom to drive as fast and as dangerously as possible was great.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

End of Day 31

No comments: