Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 33: Rejection

15th July

Apparently almost everyone had take-out from the stall in front of my office today for breakfast, including me.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

I resumed work on the deco designs coming up with three proposals of my own. It was when I was working halfway on my third design proposal that Mr. Azhar came over and had a disapproving look upon setting sights on my design. He came up with two proposals of his own right after and I had to follow it up with a 3D model. The designing of the art deco took up loads of my time with maximum rejection.

Amin Rafie Project

I was brought back into this project temporarily to make some changes to the columns upon request from the client. The initial change looked weird and Mr. Azhar came up with another design idea for me to amend in Sketch Up.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Dead tired today but didn’t manage to take a quick nap as Mr. Azhar left office later then usual today. Numerous rejection on the Bukit Tunku Project killed my mood a little today but it would probably be looking like this in the working world, so better be prepared now.

End of Day 33

No comments: