Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 36: Half day

18th July

As I walked into the office today, Mr. Azhar asked if I knew of any printing shop in the vicinity of his office. The spur of the question was prior to me showing him of Win’s Art.

  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
  • Look into Kota Damansara Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Amin Rafie Project

Slight amendments to the 3D model by introducing a window to a walkway which I had missed out. I then had to print an image for certain angles which would be presented to the client.

Kota Damansara Project

I did not immediately start on the project instead I used up my time searching for the approved drawing and As-Built drawings. Mr. Azhar gave me brief instructions on the project.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I will only be working half day today. Time was short and the changes I did on the Amin Rafie Project were instantaneously. As for the Kota Damansara Project, I did not start as with the short amount of time I wouldn’t be able to complete much. So I spent my time drinking water, making coffee (for myself), starting up the printer which was acting weird and disturbing my colleagues. Hady found out I had used his account to randomly add friends while he was not away yesterday and using his account to hunt for potential female/ gay friends.

End of Day 36

No comments: