Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 37: Human virus

21st July

I forgot to grab coins one the way to work thus panic ensured me when I arrive at work only to rely on the small change in my car. FORTUNATELY, I had just enough; not a cent to more or less. Thank the heavens. . .

  • Look into Kota Damansara Project
  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Kota Damansara Project

I started working on the As-Built drawings assigned to me by Mr. Azhar. As I managed to get an hours work done, the computer failed me and shut down without prior warning. It was early and I thought I could redo what I did, I did just that. After completing what I did earlier, I progressed further when the computer failed me again. It was different this time however as the computer was stuck at blurred screen. I restarted and decided to work on it one last time. The outcome was the same as I progressed further then I had previously.

Amin Rafie Project

I started manual rendering the Amin Rafie Project drawings required for submission. The ammount of work on this is nothing compared to Tayton View Project so I just let my hand do the working while my mouth was elsewhere doing something else.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

After numerous failed attempts do work on the Kota Damansara Project, I decided to walk around the office on idle mode. I came across Amir working and decided to help him issue a letter. I had writers block and decided to use the main server to access the internet. I somehow managed to completely wipe out the internet access in the office without touching anything relevant. Amir spent a few minutes trying to get the world wide web back into our hands. It seems I can infect a computer by just a mere touch; my computer is on its worse case of lagging since the history of mankind, Amir's computer has slowed down drastically till opening Adobe Photoshop takes almost thirty minutes, Hady's computer is infected but does not show signs yet and the main server's internet access is gone. . . which means OUR internet access.

End of Day 37

No comments: