Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 38: Office boy

22nd July

Learned my lesson from the previous day and brought coins worth three days of parking. After I paid for my parking, I set my alarm timer and slept. Woke up a few minutes later; a minute before the alarm rang.

  • Look into Amin Rafie Project
  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Office Library
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Amin Rafie Project

I started the day by tracing demolished lines on the submission drawings. The process took up some time as drawings were small and I wanted a thorough job. I stopped at the third set of drawings and was requested to work on another project instead which was deemed more urgent.


Bukit Tunku Project

Spent my time with the M&E layout on this project. Determining the position of the switches, telephone lines, astro lines, mechanical ventilation and lightings. This is to ensure that the client would be satisfied with the positioning before construction works start.

Office Library

Ever since I entered this firm, I was told that I was supposed to work on the filing of the office library. It never happened until today as Mr. Azhar realized that I am ending training this week. I had to look up our library with tonnes of brochures and sort them out according to specific components. The library is huge and I probably will be continuing this task tomorrow. . .

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Working on the office library's filing system was not exactly the ending I had in mind in this firm but someone has to do it. Besides working on the library, I made drinks for everyone; to be more precise, I made a drink and filled a jug therefore accessible to anyone who wants to drink sweet 'Rosella'.

End of Day 38

No comments: