Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 39: Computer upgrade

23rd July

Arrived at work and found out that Hady applied for sick leave today. That means I get to use his computer; a faster, bigger, better and slimmer computer. In an unrelated matter, my thumb drive is at home plugged into my CPU . . . which means I have to redo what was needed today from what had been done yesterday.

  • Look into Bukit Tunku Project
  • Office library
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Bukit Tunku Project

Since I left my thumb drive back home, I had to redo the M&E and piping layout for the Bukit Tunku project. The ordeal lasted till noon and the task was completed. After lunch break, there were multiple printing errors and that took up till about 1500.

Office library

I continued on the office library’s filing system after the Bukit Tunku Project. Not much time was spent on this task however as it was boring . . . obviously.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I made a prank call to Hady today with my spare phone. It worked well which means; I am a professional prank caller and . . . I am so screwed tomorrow. Mr. Azhar requested for a report for the past two months tomorrow. That makes two times the screwness I am about to experience.


End of Day 39

No comments: